Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment ReviewPTSD is by far the most thought provoking book I've ever read. This is not the typical history book teaching that tells stories of African American History. PTSD digs into the trauma of Us as a People and where the trauma has come from. If gives descriptive stories about how we were raped, lynched, murdered, spat upon and made to feel inferior in just about every way imaginable.PTSD didn't just stop there. Each of the authors took their time and broke down how Our traumatic past still plagues our everyday behaviors in a covert way. They pointed out how we subconsciously victimize ourselves long after our abusers stopped.
PTSD will invoke some feelings that are not pleasant. I personally felt inferior, hurt, helpless, hopeless, ugly and angry as I read the book. I couldn't help but connect with my history as I was reading. I also couldn't help but wonder why this part of Our history wasn't being taught in schools.
Towards the end of the book, there are a series of lessons to work on/through. I have to admit that I'm a better, more educated African American man as a direct result of this book.
As far as I'm concerned, this book is by far the most accurate accessment of what We as a People went through, how we continue to victimize ourselves on a covert/subconscious level, and most importantly what we need to get through our pain.
Anyone TRULY interested in African American History needs this book in their library for their kids, grandkids and so on...Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment Overview
Want to learn more information about Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment