Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity ReviewIn clear, concise,and often humorous language, Candice O'Denver explains who I really am as a human being on the planet.This brilliant text helped me to understand that my true value, ability to contribute,and to remain balanced in any relationship or circumstance is not a function of my "labelled identity". I am not simply my title,roles,responsibilities,social or financial status,work,academic accomplishments,relationships,affiliations, or any other description.To see myself and others in such a myopic way is dis-empowering and "closed". I am so much more, and so is everybody else!Now I appreciate all the humans in my life as so much more than their limiting descriptions,actions, and opinions.Open Intelligence illuminated my trained patterns of living a life of endless striving to be a better human.Before reading this book,I had no idea how much I was crediting my "successful performance" with the reason for making a difference to myself and others in the communities in which I engage. Open Intelligence itself is what delivers innovation,and beneficial contribution to all.I now recognize and appreciate that my habit of hopping on the endless treadmill of "seek/ accomplish/ perform/poop out/seek something NEW/accomplish/perform/ poop out....", is down right limiting and unsustainable,not to mention exhausting!To continue a life like this is the definition of insanity, not humanity.This brilliant book explains so clearly how I and most of my fellow travelers have simply been trained to believe that to be a contributing person on the planet, means adopting this tiresome behavior. After reading Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity, I now dedicate my life to ease and joy for the benefit of all,and that INCLUDES me! I invite you to join in the fun. Get out of the "rat race" and back in to the "human race". This book will show you how!Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity Overview
Want to learn more information about Open Intelligence: Changing the Definition of Human Identity?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment